Sunday, July 30, 2006

More Questions from Ymmij

More questions to satisfy Jimmy's curiosity (since he needs to go to bed):

3. What's one TV show that you watch or have watched in the past and are embarrassed to admit?
The Swan was an embarrassing train wreck, but the fact that I watched it for two seasons was really shameful. I also feel very dirty about having watched and truly enjoyed Trading Spaces. That show is a steaming pile these days, though.

4. What is the one place in the world that you LEAST want to visit?
This one is really tough because I've changed my mind on a lot of places since I last said I'd never go somewhere. A leper colony? Probably the desert in general. As for a specific country, well, I can't think of one I don't want to visit given the right circumstances (i.e., no war, etc)

5. Finish this sentence: "The nastiest food I have ever eaten was...."
Goat cheese. Tasted like my grandmother's basement. That's the only thing that comes to mind, but boy does it linger there...

1 Comments:

At July 30, 2006 4:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had blocked The Swan from my memory... what a train wreck. So captivating. I can't believe we used to get a group together to watch it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home