Sunday, July 30, 2006

And It's Getting Late

Wow, it's getting pretty late. Not that I won't stay up reading for an hour or so, but damn. I'm starting to get a headache too because I've either been looking at the computer or my knitting ALL DAY. Ah well.

I haven't done much today, sadly. Only a couple things crossed off my list. I hate days like that. I always want to "GET THINGS DONE" but my inner slacker usually takes over and I watch a movie or something. Because I'm lame.

I always get freelance deadlines met, but other things, like cleaning or grocery shopping or personal communications, get sacrificed. I always whine about that though, so I guess I'll shut up about the whole thing.

Question #44: You are offered $1,000,000 for the following act: Before you are ten pistols-only one of which is loaded. You must pick up one of the pistols, point it at your forehead, and pull the trigger. If you can walk away, you do so a millionaire. Would you accept the risk?

Fuck no. I'm afraid of death, I'm not a fan of guns, and I can't spend a million bucks if I'm dead. There is NO WAY I would take this particular gamble.

Question #148: If, by having a 2" by 2" tattoo, you could save five lives and prevent a terrorist attack, would you do so? If you were allowed to select the location and the design, where would you have it and what would the design be?

Ugh, this question pisses me off because it inherently applys that tattoos are NOT something people would want to get and that doing so is somehow "bad".

Clearly, since I already have many tattoos, I would get one to save lives and prevent a terrorist attack (though what kind of lame ass attack only kills 5 people?). Is there any place I would not get a tattoo in this instance? No. Because it's SAVING LIVES. And that's more important than not having a tattoo on your face for the rest of your life (that could probably get removed at some point in the future because this prejudiced question doesn't say you can never have the thing removed). Also, I supposed it would depend on WHOSE lives I was saving. But now I'm just getting deeper than the lame question intended. Fucking question.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home