Saturday, July 29, 2006

Duuuuuuuuh...

The sleepies have got hold of me already. Not an optimistic sign when you consider that I have the overnight shift. So this should make for some fun and interesting posts in the wee hours. Or lots of posts filled with:

xernjhimrtvbyunjimkol,bniyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Won't that be fun?

I should knit some. I have lots of stuff to work on if I wanted to be working on it. Socks and shawls and hats and other assorted projects. I'll definitely be talking more about my knitting later on in the 'thon. There's just not a lot else that I do that's very exciting...and we all know how exciting wool is, don't we? Exciting like a fox!

1 Comments:

At July 29, 2006 8:19 PM, Blogger Fembat said...

Exhausting isn't it? I'm finding typing all the letters in the right order is becoming increasingly difficulty - but look at it this way - you're almost half way through!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home