Saturday, July 29, 2006

Dark Chocolate M&Ms

...are pretty good. It's interesting, this press release says they came out in April 2005, and I remember hearing about them in relation to Star Wars III, and I even remember playing the little M&M dark game, but I'd never seen them in stores until last weekend. Really.

So we bought two packs last weekend (ended up giving one to Mac) and I'm just now eating them. They're good.

Did anyone else see them in stores before recently? I mean, they must have been, but damn if I can remember. And I KNOW I would have bought them when I saw them, because I try all the gimmicky foods/candies/beverages. Because that's what I do.

Ah, upon further reading, this explains it:
Thanks to popular demand, summer 2006 features the launch of one of our most anticipated products—M&M'S® Dark Chocolate Candies! Look for the purple pack and experience these delicious candies for yourself.
Glad I solved that mystery!

2 Comments:

At July 29, 2006 4:48 PM, Blogger Fembat said...

dark chocolate m&ms! I want

 
At July 30, 2006 2:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Intriguing... I want to try these now. That, and I want to try the coconut cream Hershey's kisses.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home