Saturday, July 29, 2006

< Insert Clever Away Message Here >

This will probably be my last post until later this evening, as I'm about to wake up Sarah and get ready to head out for the afternoon. Quiche (pronounced kwich by those of us who enjoy being ironic and silly) is in the oven, and the kitlets are sleeping (Maddie) or sitting and glaring at me because the random African radio station I've got on is far too bouncy and annoying to be truly conducive to good cat-napping (Indy). I'm sure it's about 5000 degrees outside at present, and the quiche will probably bring the temp in here up close to that too (even with our crappy AC). Someday, someday we'll have a nicer apartment.

Hopefully, I will have lots of exciting stories to tell you about my visit to Chinatown. I'm not entirely sure what we're going to do there, but I believe that consuming edible thingums is on the agenda. Surprisingly, there are a lot of Chinese vegan (which are usually also kosher for some reason) restaurants there. So we shall see what comes of it.

Anywho, have a lovely afternoon. Keep yourselves cool, and stop by to make Sarah feel welcome as she gives this a spin. Rock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home