Saturday, July 29, 2006

Tasteful Nudity?

Not so much. Just wanted to get your attention. Muahahaha!

But it followed my train of thought because I was pondering putting images on here. The problem with that thought, though, is that when our computer crashed a couple weeks or months ago (can't recall off the top of my head...shows how much I pay attention, right?), I never reinstalled Photoshop. Certain things weren't totally, ahem, legal with our copy of it. So no more Photoshop. We have Fireworks, but as I have a.) a deep and abiding loathing for the entire Macromedia Suite, and b.) no idea how to use the program for real, I am going to be a little low on the visual stimulation part of the blogging process. I'm sorry about that.

I'd simply rather not post images than post images that are ginormous and too dark or whatever. See, I'm just not much of a photographer. I can manipulate images well enough, and that's what I assume is always going to happen to them--so I don't do any worry about the rule of three or anything else. My subject is directly in the center most times, and I crop around to make it purdy, you know?

But if you were seeing images here, they would be of my knitting and of my cats and that's pretty much it. So I guess it's in your benefit that Fireworks and I are at odds.

2 Comments:

At July 29, 2006 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sly way of getting my attention - I did think things were going to get raunchy here then!

 
At July 29, 2006 10:59 AM, Blogger rebecca said...

i wish i could send photos from my celly to your blog (instread of just mine) because i could post mister burns and cutiepie photos for everyone.

and speaking of mister burns....post the photo of him sleeping on my knees!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home