Saturday, July 29, 2006

Go for Launch

Welcome to Blogathon '06, folks. It's been a long while since I last did one of these, but since I so seldom post on my own blog, I bet I have a lot of stuff to talk about now, eh?

This is my first 'thon where I'm blogging somewhere other than Albion, and this makes me a little sad. I remember how much those 24-hour post-fests were rooted in where I was--I made a to-do list every year prior to this one (I don't have one this year), and it always involved some specific stuff like taking specific walks in a certain amount of time, watching the sunset (and being disappointed when el sol never showed), and doing things that were very rooted to my life there, like making a smoothie at 3 in the morning.

But now there are two people updating this blog, and there's a different sort of to-do list, and I'm in the midst of a city that's almost as different from Albion as I can imagine. So this should be an interesting day.

Thanks again to the folks who've already signed on to sponsor FFUR with us. We really appreciate your support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home