Saturday, July 29, 2006

Fooding

Sarah's going to be posting some videos of the cats later today since she's the one with the youtube account and the know-how. I did, however, just take a stunning little masterpiece of the start of the weekend with them, though.

It always involves food. Especially with Maddie. We have a very strong theory that she suspects our imminent demise at all times, so even if there's food in the bowl, she NEEDS more because if we died in our sleep, who would feed her? It's hard not to channel my inner-Maddie voice when talking about cat food.

But now it is my turn. I think I'll wander off to the freezer and partake of some Tofutti Cuties (vegan ice cream sandwiches). Junk food: it's what's for breakfast.

1 Comments:

At July 29, 2006 11:10 AM, Blogger rebecca said...

i just had some of that amazing strawberry rhubarb bread for breakfast.....now that's the way to start the day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home