Saturday, July 29, 2006

The Book of Questions 2

Question #29: Have you ever hated anyone? If so, why and for how long?

Yes. In 11th grade one of my "best friends" did a really really evil thing to me. I still haven't gotten over it, nor have I forgiven her. I hated her for years. I don't hate her anymore, but I don't like her, and couldn't ever be friends with her again.

I'm just not ready to get into all the details here though.

Since that one was so short....

Question #132: If you went to a veach and it turned out to be a nude beach, would you stay and go swimming? Would you swim nude?

Yeah, I'd stay, I'd go swimming too. I'm intrigued by naked people and how we all have very different bodies under our clothes. I'm intrigued by the fact that some people, who often have "flaws", are so comfortable with their bodies and being naked around others, and that other people, even if they have "hot bodies", are so uncomfortable being naked around others.

I would NOT partake in the nudeness. I hate my body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home