Sunday, July 30, 2006

Thoughtless

That would be me. I keep blanking on things to write about. Thankfully, my good buddy Jimmy's always got my back, and he's going to ask me some questions to answer. Huzzah for Jimmy!

1. If a restaurant were to name a sandwich after you, what would be on it?
It would be on really soft, excellent marble rye. Now comes the tough part--is the sandwich based on my preferences or my personality? I'll go with preferences on this one. It's got luscious tomato slices and pickles and just enough lettuce. The main bit of the sandwich would have to be a huge, beautifully grilled portabella mushroom cap and a lovely vegan herbed mayo...not sure which herbs...perhaps parsley, thyme, and chives.

2. What's one hidden talent you have that most people would never suspect?
Well, if you've never met me, you have no idea that I can do a mean velociraptor impression. But now you do know that, so don't act so surprised when you see me do it, okay?

And I'm running late, so that's all we're getting for this hour. There will be more to come later though. Thanks Jimmy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home