Sunday, July 30, 2006

Tick-tock, Clarice

It's almost the end of the line here. Of course, I had just managed to delude myself into thinking I only had one more post after this. Time drags when you're blogging for infinity hours--that's how the saying goes, right?

I can deal. Another hour isn't much anymore, and I've enough of a second wind (finally) to push me through the morning. Yea!

In response to the final question, will I do this again next year? Yes, assuming I am able. I've done it three times now...or was it four? No, three--once for Doctors Without Borders, once for RAINN, and once for the fabulous FFUR. As much as I hate the way the early morning hours draaaaaaaaaaag, they're kind of like childbirth (or so I've heard)--in time you forget how much it hurt. I really enjoy raising money for charities by doing something so simple, and especially this time around, I have a cause that's very near and dear to me. Where would I be would a daily dose of our resident doof-cat, Maddie?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home