Sunday, July 30, 2006

'My cat's breath smells like catfood!'

Or it would if she would stop trying to ingest everything that isn't food lying around. I swear, Indy, dainty though she may be, and delicate as her tummy is, will try to eat anything. If there's a poof of fur on the floor and it attaches itself to her--regardless of what else is attached to the fur and irrespective of whose fur it is--Indy will gobble it up. I just caught her trying to eat packing tape. From the dispenser...not a piece that was randomly on the floor--oh no. She went straight for the source.

And at the mere thought of eating (even if it is the disgusting things my cat eats) has made my stomach rumbley. Go figure. At least if I don't feed it, it won't keep me awake longer. Ha! Only thirty minutes left to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home